How to Manage Lock Screen in Windows 8.1 Operating System?admin
Windows 8.1 operating system is a new operating system launched by Microsoft. This is fully loaded with exciting features such as Hybrid boot, windows to go and UEFI interface. Microsoft has announced a lot of changes in the Lock Screen. The concept of Lock screen is planned show a state when computer system is not used. It was used in the preceding version of windows OS but in windows 8.1 operating system lock screen is recovered to extend beyond belief. The concept of its introduction in windows 8.1 looks to be encouraged from Smartphone. This is generated in a computer system when a user locks his/her computer system, then restarts it or wake up from sleep state. Fundamental Lock screen contains the following details:-
- Its Background Image.
- Today’s Date with time.
- Up-to-date status of available network and Battery status.
Apart from it, Windows 8.1 permits to put apps on your lock screen. A user can set maximum of 7 apps on the screen. For example, you can locate or you can active your webmail service app on your Lock scree that displays unread messages or keep up to date you when new mail is received. Therefore, you can place all such type of apps which you can use on daily basis. If you have any technical error regarding Windows 8.1 operating system, you should call at toll free Windows 8.1 operating system support phone number 1-844-200-0209 for instant help.
How to make changes in windows 8.1 lock screen?
There are only two methods through which you can make changes in the lock screen-
Method 1:- Just by accessing Group Policy Editor-
- Press windows +R key, this key combination will open a new window on your monitor screen. It is known as “Run” window.
- You need to Type gpedit.msc in the text box and click on “Enter key”, this option will open Group policy editor window.
- On the left panel of window, click on the “computer configuration” button, click on “Administrative templates” and click on “Control panel”. Next the lists of options displays on the left panel of screen, you need to click on “Personalization” button.
- Next in the right panel of windows, you will get option to change configure it start menu.
- You can enable or disable it via these options, change Start menu background and Lock Screen image.
Method 2:- By using Registry Editor-
- Press windows +R key, this key combination will open a new window on your monitor screen. This is well known as Run window.
- Next type regedit in the text box and click on “Enter key” button, this command button will open registry editor.
- A new window displays on your screen that contains list of registries files. For any technical difficulty, call at toll free Windows 8.1 operating system help Phone Number 1-844-200-0209 for immediate help.